The Gender Equity Council has updated the Women at Illinois brochure. View the brochure.
- Statement on recent shooting deaths
- Free Speech, Controversial Issues and Challenging Conversations
- Statement in response to online racist attacks
- Campus Safety Notice
- Response to Recent Social Media
- Student Vigil on Campus Climate
- Response to Recent Social Media and Student Vigil
Amended Regulations: Executive Order 11246 Prohibiting Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/LGBT.html
Reaffirmation of Campus Commitment
Read the Chancellor's reaffirmation of the Campus Commitment to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and equal access. View the new website WeCare, created for the reporting incidents of sexual assault.
Illinois earns 2016 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award:
Illinois is being recognized by Insight Into Diversity magazine as a recipient of their 2016 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award for the fourth year in a row. The HEED Award is the only national recognition honoring colleges and universities that exhibit outstanding efforts and success in the area of diversity and inclusion throughout their campuses. View the press release.